All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
The Great Jewel Theft
The Homeowners Insurance Policy
The Tiffany Kid
Arson for Profit
The Fraud Trained Adjuster
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- Every Insurance Pro’s Request to Santa December 5, 2019
- Insurers Have the Right to Restitution from Criminal Who Caused it to Pay a Claim December 5, 2019
- Christmas & Chanukkah Gifts for Insurance Claims Pros December 4, 2019
- RTFP – Read the Full Policy December 4, 2019
- Malicious Prosecution Only Happens When a Person Is Maliciously Prosecuted December 3, 2019
- Insurer Effectively Sues Doctors for Fraud December 2, 2019
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – December 1, 2019 December 2, 2019
- Insurance Claims Library – A Perfect Gift for Anyone Interested in Insurance November 27, 2019
- Where there is a Total Recovery at Law Equity Will not Interfere November 27, 2019
- A Christmas Gift Better than Chocolate Chip Cookies November 26, 2019
- Breach a Warranty and Lose Coverage November 26, 2019
- Happy Thanksgiving from Barry Zalma, Barry Zalma, Inc. and our family November 25, 2019
- Removal of Roof to Repair not Covered Cause of Loss November 25, 2019
- There is an Obligation for the Insured to Read an Insurance Policy November 22, 2019
- Insurance Claims Library November 21, 2019
- Evidence of Intent to Commit Life Insurance Fraud Appropriate to Prove Murder November 21, 2019
- Needed by Every Insurance Claims Professional November 20, 2019
- Doctor’s Insurance Fraud & Malpractice Causes Revocation of License November 20, 2019
- Insurance Claims Library November 19, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
Subscribe to Zalma on Insurance via Email
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.