Random Thoughts on Insurance
Blog Posts from Zalma on Insurance from July 2022 to February 2023 Kindle Edition
Since 2010 I have been writing a blog post at least five days a week. This e-book is a collection of those posts that reveal my interest in insurance case law. Some of the cases reviewed were important. Some were of first impression. Others will be unimportant. All were interesting to me and I hope are interesting to the reader. This is the fifthteenth collection of those blog posts. This volume covers the posts from July 2022 to February 2023.
Some of the articles include:
- An Undisclosed Intent Cannot Create Coverage
- Failure To Advise Insurer Of New Car Fatal To Claim
- Insurance Agent Should Not Sell Unregistered Securities
- Convicted Of Wire & Insurance Fraud
- Fraud Perpetrator’s Attempt To Avoid Jail Fails
- Rescission Does Not Defeat Negligence Claim
- No Bad Faith
- Fortuity Is An Affirmative Defense
- No Contract Without Offer & Acceptance
- Evil Employee Still Allows Employer To Be Defended
- He Who Represents Himself Has A Fool For A Client
- Search For Deep Pocket Fails
- Substantial Compliance With Statute Transfers Title To Vehicle
- Surveillance Establishes Fraud Defense
The book is available as a Kindle book and as a paperback.
(c) 2023 Barry Zalma & ClaimSchool, Inc.
Subscribe and receive videos limited to subscribers of Excellence in Claims Handling at locals.com https://zalmaoninsurance.locals.com/subscribe.
Go to substack at substack.com/refer/barryzalma Consider subscribing to my publications at substack at substack.com/refer/barryzalma
Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE, now limits his practice to service as an insurance consultant specializing in insurance coverage, insurance claims handling, insurance bad faith and insurance fraud almost equally for insurers and policyholders. He practiced law in California for more than 44 years as an insurance coverage and claims handling lawyer and more than 54 years in the insurance business. He is available at http://www.zalma.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to Mr. Zalma at email@example.com; http://www.zalma.com; http://zalma.com/blog; daily articles are published at https://zalma.substack.com. Go to the podcast Zalma On Insurance at https://anchor.fm/barry-zalma; Follow Mr. Zalma on Twitter at https://twitter.com/bzalma; Go to Barry Zalma videos at Rumble.com at https://rumble.com/c/c-262921; Go to Barry Zalma on YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysiZklEtxZsSF9DfC0Expg; Go to the Insurance Claims Library – https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims-library