Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter
Insurance Fraud Is Often A Violent Crime
See the video about Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter, July 15, 2020 at https://youtu.be/xtExcV6fPuQ and read the full text of ZIFL at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/zalmas-insurance-fraud-letter-barry-zalma-esq-cfe-10c and at https://zalma.com/zalmas-insurance-fraud-letter-2/
- Insurance Fraud Is Often A Violent Crime
- A Lie Under Oath to an Insurer is a Felony
- Listen to the Oral Argument and the First Ruling Denying Claim for Loss of Earnings
- Claim Resulting from Covid-19 Lockdown
- Convictions from the Coalition against Insurance Fraud
- Health Insurance Fraud Convictions
- Other Insurance Fraud Convictions
- Videos on YouTube and Zalma on Insurance from Barry ZalmaConsider Books to Show
- Your Appreciation to Your Insurer Clients or Claims Employees
- Books from Full Court Press
- Books from the American Bar Association
© 2020 – Barry Zalma
Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE, now limits his practice to service as an insurance consultant specializing in insurance coverage, insurance claims handling, insurance bad faith and insurance fraud almost equally for insurers and policyholders. He also serves as an arbitrator or mediator for insurance related disputes. He practiced law in California for more than 44 years as an insurance coverage and claims handling lawyer and more than 52 years in the insurance business. He is available at http://www.zalma.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Zalma is the first recipient of the first annual Claims Magazine/ACE Legend Award.
Over the last 52 years Barry Zalma has dedicated his life to insurance, insurance claims and the need to defeat insurance fraud. He has created the following library of books and other materials to make it possible for insurers and their claims staff to become insurance claims professionals.
Read posts from Barry Zalma at https://parler.com/profile/Zalma/posts