- Murder for Life Insurance
- North Carolina Insurance Commissioner Causey Hires15 Agents to Fight Fraud
- Texas Court Orders Liquidation of Access Insurance Company
- Convicted of Insurance Fraud – Must be Deported
- Suspended Lawyer in Fraud Trouble
- Sascatchewan Government Insurance Finds New Way Insurers are Cheated
- Good News From the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- 227 California Medical Providers Suspended
- Health Insurance Fraud Convictions
- Other Insurance Fraud Convictions
- Zalma Books
- The Compact Book on the Commercial Property Insurance Policy
- Insurance Fraud & Weapons to Defeat Insurance Fraud – Volumes One and Two
- Rescission of Insurance
- Ethics for the Insurance Professional
- Random Thoughts on Insurance – A Collection of Blog Posts from Zalma on Insurance)
- The Insurance Examination Under Oath
- The Compact Book on Adjusting Liability Claims
- The Compact Book on Adjusting Property Claims
- The California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Regulations.
- The California SIU Regulations.
- Passover Seder for Americans” An All English – Easy to Perform – Passover Seder Paperback
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
- Arson for Profit
- Murder & Old Lace
- Murder and Insurance Fraud Don’t Mix
- Candy & Able – Murder for Insurance Money
The most recent posts to the daily blog, Zalma on Insurance, are available at http://zalma.com/blog.
- The Compact Book on Commercial Property Insurance Policy March 30, 2018
- Allocating Damages to Pro Rata Time-on-the-Risk March 30, 2018
- “Insurance Fraud & Weapons to Defeat Insurance Fraud” March 29, 2018
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished March 29, 2018
- Sham Affidavit Fails to Defeat Summary Judgment March 28, 2018
- Passover is Coming This Week – Are You Ready? March 28, 2018
- Examination Under Oath is a Condition Precedent March 27, 2018
- Two Important and New Insurance Claims & Investigation Books March 26, 2018
- Insurance Contract Interpreted as Written March 26, 2018
- The Compact Book on Commercial Property Insurance Policy March 23, 2018
- A Lawyer is a Lawyer March 23, 2018
- Two California Claims Regulations Books at Amazon.com March 22, 2018
- The Mold Lawsuit Is as Viable as the DoDo Bird March 22, 2018
- “The Compact Book of Adjusting Property Insurance Claims” March 21, 2018
- SIU Investigation Establishes Liars Pants on Fire and Defeats Attempted Fraud March 21, 2018
- “The Compact Book on Adjusting Liability Claims” March 20, 2018
- Insurance Doctor Could Not Cure Failure to Give Prompt Notice March 20, 2018
- Two Volumes Treatise on Insurance Fraud Available at Amazon.com March 19, 2018
- Gnat Slapped Down & Defendant Gets No Coverage March 19, 2018
Check in every day for a case summary at http://zalma.com/blog:
I have completed a video blog called that consist of 1022 three to four minute videos starting with “What is Insurance” and moving forward to insurance fraud investigations explaining the basics of insurance and insurance claims handling in a painless fashion that can be viewed every morning with the first cup of coffee at Zalma’s Insurance 101.
Some of the 1,022 videos follow: If you start at Volume 1 at the bottom of the blog’s first page and view one or two videos a day you will have approximately 12 to 24 hours of training a year until you get to the last video.
Are you a lawyer, law firm, independent insurance adjuster or insurer who would you to promote yourself or your firm to more than 200 daily visits by insurance professionals or the more than 2000 subscribers to ZIFL?
If you are, an ad on the blog Zalma on Insurance or Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter, to such a selective audience of insurance professionals and management can be more effective than any other form of advertising.
For only $100 a month on the blog or $100 an issue on ZIFL your ad will be permanent and effective.
Barry Zalma, Inc.© 2018 – Barry Zalma
I have placed books on Amazon.com as both e-books and as paperbacks to explain, in fiction based on reality, information to help everyone understand that insurance fraud can be defeated by a thorough investigation.
Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE, now limits his practice to service as an insurance consultant specializing in insurance coverage, insurance claims handling, insurance bad faith and insurance fraud almost equally for insurers and policyholders. He also serves as an arbitrator or mediator for insurance related disputes. He practiced law in California for more than 44 years as an insurance coverage and claims handling lawyer and more than 50 years in the insurance business. He is available at http://www.zalma.com and email@example.com.
Mr. Zalma is the first recipient of the first annual Claims Magazine/ACE Legend Award.
Mr. Zalma’s books available as Kindle books or paperbacks at Amazon.com can be reached at http://zalma.com/zalma-books/
Mr. Zalma’s reports can be found on Tumbler at https://www.tumblr.com/search/bzalma on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/barry.zalma and you can follow him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/bzalma
The author and publisher disclaim any liability, loss, or risk incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this blog. The information provided is not a substitute for the advice of a competent insurance, legal, or other professional. The Information provided at this site should not be relied on as legal advice. Legal advice cannot be given without full consideration of all relevant information relating to an individual situation.