The law demands absolute honesty, loyalty to the needs of the client over the needs of the lawyer, integrity in all things, honor and untiring devotion to the needs of the client. The air of advocacy and the law creates a heady mix that is often intoxicating. The profession of the law is filled with men and women to be admired and some that should never have been admitted to the bar.
The intoxication of the law, like the intoxication provided by illicit drugs, is – to some – addictive. The addicted lawyer dismisses the need for loyalty, integrity, devotion, honor and honesty, and seeks to illicitly obtain wealth from or through their clients. These lawyers dishonor themselves, and by implication, every person who practices law.
Barry Zalma, Inc. is available to provide expert advice to individuals and their counsel. Advice from Barry Zalma, Inc. is indispensable to the resolution of insurance disputes. Consultation from Mr. Zalma can save you, your counsel or client hundreds of hours of investigative and legal work.
- The Law Must be a Harsh Mistress
- Become a Certified Expert in Corporate Property Insurance and a Certified Expert in Corporate Liability Insurance
- Fraud Scheme Fails
- Insurance Fraud Happens When a Person Presents or Causes to be Presented a Fraudulent Document to an Insurer
- Insurance Fraud Is Not Limited to the U.S.
- California Workers’ Compensation Division Suspends 21 Medical Providers
- Good News From the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas Agrees to $1.075 Million Settlement
- Health Insurance Fraud Convictions
- Other Insurance Fraud Convictions
Visit Our Website Follow Us On Twitter
4441 Sepulveda Boulevard
CULVER CITY CA 90230-4847