All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
Barry Zalma, Inc.
Get Education and training on insurance matters in an easy to absorb, three minute increments.
Now Available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog
Zalma on Insurance
- Thank You St. Johns May 15, 2018
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – May 1, 2018 May 1, 2018
- Two Books Needed by Every Insurance Adjuster April 30, 2018
- Imputed Negligence of Auto Owner Dead in Maryland April 30, 2018
- How to Avoid & Defeat Insurance Fraud April 27, 2018
- Who’s on First or Which Insurer Owes a Defense and Indemnity April 27, 2018
- Become a Certified Expert in Corporate Property Insurance and a Certified Expert in Corporate Liability Insurance April 26, 2018
- The Compact Book on Commercial Property Insurance Policy April 26, 2018
- Delivering Anything For Compensation Excluded by Auto Policy April 26, 2018
- Five True Crime Insurance Fraud Books April 25, 2018
- UIM Cover Properly Limited to Designated Vehicles April 25, 2018
- “Random Thoughts on Insurance Volumes I through V April 24, 2018
- Subrogation Fails for Failure to State Amount of Damage April 24, 2018
- “HEADS I WIN, TAILS YOU LOSE” April 23, 2018
- Fake Psychiatrist Will Get Psychiatric Treatment — in Prison April 23, 2018
- “The Insurance Examination Under Oath” April 20, 2018
- Insured Must Treat Insurer With Good Faith & Fair Dealing April 20, 2018
- Insurance Ethics and Rescission April 19, 2018
- “Chutzpah” by an Arsonist April 19, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.