All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
The Great Jewel Theft
The Homeowners Insurance Policy
The Tiffany Kid
Arson for Profit
The Fraud Trained Adjuster
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- Good Faith & Fair Dealing Require Ethical Behavior from Insurer and Policyholder August 19, 2019
- No Damages – No Case August 19, 2019
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – August 15, 2019 August 14, 2019
- Fraudulent Joinder Does Not Defeat Removal to Federal Court August 14, 2019
- How to Deal with Claims of Bad Faith and Fraud August 13, 2019
- Seventh Circuit Requires Insurer to Match Damage Replacements August 13, 2019
- Manuals for the First Party Property & Third Party Liability Adjuster August 12, 2019
- No Fault Available Coverage is Important to Injured Client August 12, 2019
- Insurance Books to Help Defeat Insurance Fraud August 9, 2019
- Failure to Submit Proof of Loss Within Two Years of Accident Bars Claim August 9, 2019
- Insurance Books for Everyone August 8, 2019
- A Major Fraud Scheme is Important to the State August 8, 2019
- Books Needed by Everyone Interested in Insurance August 7, 2019
- No Such Thing as Post Claim Underwriting in Illinois August 7, 2019
- Ten Volumes Comprising A Comprehensive Group of Materials on Property & Casualty Insurance Claims August 6, 2019
- Ohio Requires Actual Rather than Minor Deviation from Permission August 6, 2019
- Daubert’s Requirement Peer Review, Publication, Potential Error Rate, Etc Do Not Apply to Non-technical Expert Testimony August 5, 2019
- The People who Keep the Promises Made by an Insurance Policy August 5, 2019
- Underwriting for the Claims Professional August 2, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.