All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
The Great Jewel Theft
The Homeowners Insurance Policy
The Tiffany Kid
Arson for Profit
The Fraud Trained Adjuster
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- Everything Needed by the Insurance Claims Professional from Barry Zalma February 21, 2020
- Crooked Docs Ordered to Pay Restitution to Insurers and Medicare February 21, 2020
- How Some Use Insurance Fraud for Fun and Profit and Others Defeat Them February 20, 2020
- A Plaintiff who Sits on Her Rights Loses Everything February 20, 2020
- Zalma on Insurance on You Tube February 19, 2020
- Insurance Law Deskbooks February 19, 2020
- No Coverage, No Claim, No Bad Faith February 19, 2020
- Rescission of Insurance and Collection of Blog Posts February 18, 2020
- Failure to Prove Breach of Contract Defeats Bad Faith Claim February 18, 2020
- Rescission of Insurance and True Crime Insurance Stories February 14, 2020
- Greed Falls Afoul of a Clear and Unambiguous Exclusion February 14, 2020
- Ethics – Two Books Needed by Every Insurance Professional February 13, 2020
- Conditions Matter February 13, 2020
- Help Dealing With Insurance Claims Regulations February 12, 2020
- Rescission Requires Proof of Deception About a Material Fact February 12, 2020
- Basic Manuals for Dealing with Property and Liability Insurance Claims February 11, 2020
- It is Essential to Read the Entire Contract Requiring Additional Insured February 11, 2020
- Bad Faith & Insurance Fraud February 10, 2020
- A Masters Course on Property Insurance Claims February 10, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
Subscribe to Zalma on Insurance via Email
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.