All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
The Homeowners Insurance Policy
The Tiffany Kid
Arson for Profit
The Fraud Trained Adjuster
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- Insurance Claims Library January 18, 2019
- The Principal Location of the Insured Risk Governs Coverage January 18, 2019
- If You Want a Staff of Insurance Claims Professionals go to The Insurance Claims Library January 17, 2019
- Insurance Fraud Takes Many Different Forms January 17, 2019
- How to Create a Staff of Professional Insurance Claims Handlers January 16, 2019
- Insurance is Essential Condition to a Lease January 16, 2019
- How an Insurer Can Provide Good Faith & Fair Dealing to All Insureds January 15, 2019
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – January 15, 2019 January 15, 2019
- How to Create a Staff of Insurance Claims Professionals January 14, 2019
- Purchase of Insurance is a Waiver of Sovereign Immunity January 14, 2019
- How to Create A Staff of Insurance Claims Professionals January 11, 2019
- Love is Not Enough to Save Murderer from Jail January 11, 2019
- Hire Military Vets and Train Them January 10, 2019
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Exclusion January 10, 2019
- How to Overcome the Tight Employment Market by Training Your Personnel January 9, 2019
- Insurers Should Never Rely on Prosecutors to Defeat a Fraudulent Claim January 9, 2019
- Overcome the Tight Employment Market by Training Your Personnel January 8, 2019
- Trial Court’s Erroneous Instruction on Burden of Proof Requires New Trial January 8, 2019
- Everything Needed by the Insurance Claims Professional January 7, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.