All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
The Great Jewel Theft
The Homeowners Insurance Policy
The Tiffany Kid
Arson for Profit
The Fraud Trained Adjuster
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- Everything Needed by the Insurance Claims Professional November 14, 2019
- The Little Book on Ethics for the American Lawyer November 14, 2019
- Construction Defects, Mold and the Law of Unintended Consequences and Bad Faith November 13, 2019
- Disbarred from Practice of Law for Crime of Moral Turpitude November 13, 2019
- Adjusting the Commercial Property Loss November 12, 2019
- Ethics & the Insurance Fraud Investigation November 11, 2019
- He Who Represents Himself has a Fool for a Client November 8, 2019
- Homeowners Policy & Insurance Claims Materials November 7, 2019
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished November 7, 2019
- Dealing with a Liability Claim November 6, 2019
- Wear and Tear and Inherent Vice November 5, 2019
- Insurance Fraud as a Federal Crime November 4, 2019
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – November 1, 2019 November 1, 2019
- The Law of Unintended Consequences and Insurance Bad Faith October 31, 2019
- Books for the Insurance Professional October 30, 2019
- Liability Policy Only Applies to Property Damage to Others October 30, 2019
- Even Running Over Wife with her car Allows UM Coverage October 29, 2019
- What Happens When a Person Lies to an Insurer October 28, 2019
- Fraud is Fraud, Not Soft Fraud or Hard Fraud October 25, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
Subscribe to Zalma on Insurance via Email
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.