All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
The Great Jewel Theft
The Homeowners Insurance Policy
The Tiffany Kid
Arson for Profit
The Fraud Trained Adjuster
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- CLAIMS COMMANDMENTS I & II April 5, 2020
- Don’t Let the Corona Plague Stop Passover April 3, 2020
- Punished by Insured Even After Good Faith by Insurer April 3, 2020
- The Need to Understand the Mutability of Memory April 3, 2020
- New Books from Full Court Press April 2, 2020
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose April 2, 2020
- Claiming Injury Because Father Smoked was Meritless April 2, 2020
- Fictionalized Insurance Fraud Stories of True Crimes April 1, 2020
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – April 1, 2020 April 1, 2020
- Three Squares & a Cot March 31, 2020
- Rescission and Random Thoughts on Insurance March 31, 2020
- Employee Exclusion Enforced in Montana March 31, 2020
- A YouTube Video on How to Acquire a Policy of Insurance March 30, 2020
- Ethics for Lawyers and Insurance Professionals March 30, 2020
- Failure to Give Notice on a Claims Made & Reported Policy Defeats Coverage March 30, 2020
- Adjusting Liability Claims March 27, 2020
- Claims and SIU Regulations March 27, 2020
- Excellence in Claims Handling March 27, 2020
- Insured Must Prove Loss was Fortuitous March 27, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
Subscribe to Zalma on Insurance via Email
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.