All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- “Zalma on Insurance Claims” November 15, 2018
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – November 15, 2018 November 15, 2018
- New Books from Barry Zalma November 14, 2018
- Crooked Cop Stays in Jail November 14, 2018
- Fictionalized True Insurance Crime Books November 13, 2018
- Insurance Fraud Conviction Helps Establish Lack of Credibility November 13, 2018
- Three Important Insurance Books November 12, 2018
- Corporate Veil Pierced for Lie to Insurer November 12, 2018
- Did You Train Your People by September 1 on the Regulations? November 9, 2018
- After Loss it is too Late to Change Policy November 9, 2018
- Two Primers to Create Professional Insurance Adjusters November 8, 2018
- The Stupidity of Covering Others for More than Yourself November 8, 2018
- Bad Faith and Fraud – Happy Bedfellows November 7, 2018
- Child Molestation can be Fortuitous November 7, 2018
- Construction Defects and Mold Claims November 6, 2018
- Failure to I-Phone Home Costs Insured More than $1.6 Million November 6, 2018
- Zalma on Insurance Claims November 5, 2018
- Appraisers Can’t Determine Amount Without First Determining Cause of Loss November 5, 2018
- COIL -Commentary on Insurance Law November 2, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.