All video training has been transferred to a new blog: Zalma’s Insurance 101 Videos available at http://www.zalma.com/videoblog.
The Great Jewel Theft
The Homeowners Insurance Policy
The Tiffany Kid
Arson for Profit
The Fraud Trained Adjuster
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- Inadequate Underwriting Allows Insurer to be Sued June 19, 2019
- It’s Time to Train Up the Claims Staff June 18, 2019
- No UM Coverage Because of Failure to Comply with Insurer’s Requests for Information June 18, 2019
- Claims Personnel who are Inadequate or Unprofessional Beg to be Sued for Bad Faith June 17, 2019
- Third Party Settlement Without Knowledge of Insurer is Prejudicial and Defeats Claim June 17, 2019
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – June 15, 2019 June 14, 2019
- Every Insurer Needs a Staff of Professional Claims Handlers June 13, 2019
- California Supreme Court Suggests Insurers Invent a New Coverage For Loss of Earnings When Disaster Causes Only Economic Losses June 13, 2019
- Insurance Fraud for Fun and Profit June 12, 2019
- NFIA is not “Insurance” June 12, 2019
- Avoid Bad Faith Suits By Educating Claims Personnel June 11, 2019
- Stranger Originated Life Insurance Void in New Jersey June 11, 2019
- Inadequate or Incompetent Claims Staff Created the Tort of Bad Faith June 10, 2019
- Guilty of Child Pornography Crime Cannot Be a Fortuitous Occurrence June 10, 2019
- Insurers Must Hire, Train & Maintain a Staff of Professional Insurance Claims Personnel June 7, 2019
- Insured Can’t Change Policy Limit to Cover Loss June 7, 2019
- Professional Claims People Assure the Covenant of Good Faith & Fair Dealing Will Be Fulfilled June 6, 2019
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire June 6, 2019
- Insurers Must Hire, Train & Maintain a Staff of Professional Insurance Claims Personnel June 5, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.