- Bad Faith Avoidance
- Insurance Coverage
- Presentation of Insurance Claims
- Defense of Insurance Claims
- Insurance Claims Handling
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Compliance with Fair Claims Regulations
- Insurance Policy Wording
- Insurance Fraud Investigation and Litigation
- Insurance Education & Training
Consultants To Insurance Industry and Policyholders
Barry Zalma’s more than 50 years of practical claims experience and the experience of insurance experts across the U.S., to your insurance problem or lawsuit. Barry Zalma, Inc. will help you resolve every insurance problem faced by you or your clients. Advice using the consultation from Mr. Zalma will allow his experience and skill will make the difference before a jury or other trier of fact. Mr. Zalma will consult with you on any one or more of the following issues that are important to those in the business of insurance and their counsel:
- Bad Faith Avoidance –Mr. Zalma Will help an insurer establish that the claim was denied as a result of a good faith genuine dispute.
- Coverage Problems — Mr. Zalma will give you and your clients advice and counsel concerning the interpretation of insurance coverages, recommend changes in policy wording, and offer solutions to disputes between insureds and their insurers.
- Claims Handling — As a former claims person, and as an insurance claims educator and author Mr. Zalma will consult with you or your clients concerning every aspect of the insurance claims process.
- Good Faith — Barry Zalma, Inc. will consult with you or your client to assure that your client can prove that they treated the insured as they are required to do by the contract of insurance or the Fair Claims Practices statutes in your jurisdiction. He will also consult with your client so that any dispute between the insured and the insurer is established to be genuine and reasonable. Barry Zalma, Inc. will help you or your client establish that the insurer’s claims staff met the requirements of the contract, the law, and the Fair Claims Settlement Practices Regulations.
- Insurance Fraud & SIU Investigations — As an internationally recognized expert and Certified Fraud Examiner Mr. Zalma, and Barry Zalma, are ready to consult with insurers who believe they are the victims of an insurance fraud, or individuals or corporations who believe they have been wrongfully accused of insurance fraud. Bary Zalma, Inc. consultation, opinions and assistance are invaluable in cases where fraud is suspected or accused.
- Mediation or Arbitration — Barry Zalma, Inc. also acts as mediator or arbitrator for any dispute involving insurance or insurance coverages. Using the services of Barry Zalma, Inc.to mediate or arbitrate an insurance dispute can save an insurer thousands of dollars in unnecessary investigative, legal and arbitration or mediation expenses.
As a claims person and claims attorney for more than 50 years, Barry Zalma has represented insurers, advised insurers on claims handling, interpreted coverages, and testified as an insurance coverage, insurance fraud, insurance bad faith and insurance claims handling expert. Zalma has written insurance policies for insurers and is the author of books used daily by working claims professionals.
Take advantage of Mr. Zalma’s more than 50 years of claims experience. Allow his experience to find a resolution to your insurance dispute that is fair, intelligent, and beneficial to your client. Consultation from Mr. Zalma can save you or your client thousands of dollars in the prosecution or defense of an insurance dispute.
Counsel and clients, in a shortsighted effort to save expenses, often wait until the last moment to retain a consultant. Expert consultants like Mr. Zalma can save an insurer, insured, or the defense or plaintiff’s attorney considerable time and expense if retained early. Because Mr. Zalma no longer maintains an active law license and keeps his caseload low, he can completely control his calendar and can respond to your request for advice and counsel promptly. Usually within no more than five working days, regardless of the total volume of the file materials, he will be ready to consult with you on your client’s behalf.
Mr. Zalma recommends that counsel retain him early and avoid wasting time and money pursuing a suit or defense that can be circumvented with his assistance. He will promptly review file materials and advise you about the viability of your defense. He can also help you narrow the scope of discovery. No other insurance consultant can offer such prompt, credible, and authoritative advice on insurance, insurance coverage, insurance fraud or insurance claims handling questions.