Go to Rumble.com/Zalma to View Free Insurance Law & Claims Videos
Mr. Zalma’s presentations are practical, thought-provoking, entertaining and will not cause you to reevaluate your budget. Barry is enthusiastically committed to professionalism in insurance and insurance claims. He positively influences other insurance professionals through the spoken and written word. He specializes in clarifying the importance of insurance in a modern society and in making insurance understandable.
As you view each video that is of interest to you please click on the rumble button to show your appreciation and, if you wish, submit a comment.
You can expect:
- Clear and understandable presentations that are useful to the novice claims person but will also entice the person who believes he or she is most experienced claims person in the organization where he or she is employed.
- The ability to enhance communications between claims and legal service providers.
- Methods to make claims operations more cost effective.
- Basic investigative techniques.
- Advanced investigative techniques.
- Advanced interviewing techniques.
- How to examine an insured under oath.
- Improved recognition of the indicators or “red flags of fraud.”
- Better understanding of how to deal with people presenting claims.
- Methods to achieve a quantifiable reduction in claims expenses and indemnity payments.
In addition Mr. Zalma will create one or more programs to meet your specific needs.
Claims handling without excellence is both dangerous and expensive. Insurers should develop a professional claims staff and provide excellence in claims handling because by so doing they will profit more than if they keep an inadequate and unprofessional claims staff.
Go to https://rumble.com/zalma to see the more than 317 free videos explaining important issues relating to insurance, insurance claims, #insurance law and insurance fraud.
© 2021 – Barry Zalma
Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE, now limits his practice to service as an insurance consultant specializing in insurance coverage, insurance claims handling, insurance bad faith and insurance fraud almost equally for insurers and policyholders.
He also serves as an arbitrator or mediator for insurance related disputes. He practiced law in California for more than 44 years as an insurance coverage and claims handling lawyer and more than 54 years in the insurance business.
Subscribe to Excellence in Claims Handling at https://barryzalma.substack.com/welcome.
He is available at http://www.zalma.com and email@example.com. Mr. Zalma is the first recipient of the first annual Claims Magazine/ACE Legend Award. Over the last 53 years Barry Zalma has dedicated his life to insurance, insurance claims and the need to defeat insurance fraud. He has created the following library of books and other materials to make it possible for insurers and their claims staff to become insurance claims professionals.
Go to training available at https://claimschool.com; articles at https://zalma.substack.com, the podcast Zalma On Insurance at https://anchor.fm/barry-zalma; Follow Mr. Zalma on Twitter at https://twitter.com/bzalma; Go to Barry Zalma videos at https://www.rumble.com/zalma ; Go to Barry Zalma on YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysiZklEtxZsSF9DfC0Expg; Go to the Insurance Claims Library – https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims-library/ The last two issues of ZIFL are available at https://zalma.com/zalmas-insurance-fraud-letter-2/ podcast now available at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/zalma-on-insurance/id1509583809?uo=4