Insurance News: Barry Zalma Releases More Insurance Education Books on Amazon and Has Created a Locals Community of Insurance Education Videos.
After practicing insurance law for over five decades, Barry Zalma, an internationally recognized and award-winning insurance expert and author, is releasing multiple education books on Amazon.com. The publications are designed to inform claims people, special investigation unit investigators, coverage lawyers, plaintiffs’ bad faith lawyers, insurance management and the insurance buying public on insurance claims procedures and insurance fraud. Each resource leverages key insights and learnings from Zalma’s 55+ years of practical experience as a claims person and insurance coverage attorney.
To be an insurance professional requires continuous learning. That’s the motivation behind my writing; I have felt a need to share my experiences to help people in the industry learn how to properly handle claims and avoid accusations of the tort of bad faith.” See his latest interview for new adjusters at https://player.fm/series/daily-claims/episode-11-advice-for-new-and-aspiring-adjusters.
Visit Zalma’s Insurance Claims Library to view all publications that can be purchased through Amazon as Paperback and Kindle e-books. A selection of some of the books written by Barry Zalma that are available include:
- “How to Acquire, Understand, and Make a Successful Claim on a Commercial Property Insurance Policy: Information Needed for Individuals and Insurance Pros to Deal With Commercial Property Insurance”
- The Tort of Bad Faith
- The Equitable Remedy of Rescission of Insurance
- Insurance Fraud & Weapons to Defeat Insurance Fraud, Volume 1 & Volume 2, including full text insurance fraud decisions from the courts of appeal
- The Compact Book on Adjusting Liability Claims, a handbook for the liability claims adjuster
- The Compact Book on Adjusting Property Claims, a basic manual for the first party property claims adjuster
- Zalma on Insurance Claims – a ten volume treatise.
- Ethics for the Insurance Professional, the necessity of ethical behavior in the insurance business
- Rescission of Insurance, what is needed to rescind an insurance policy, including full text appellate decisions regarding rescission
- The Insurance Examination Under Oath, covering who, when, where, why and how to take an examination under oath.
Would you be interested in sharing this news with your readers, listeners or viewers or insurance claims employees? Please let me know if you would like more information or to arrange an interview with Barry Zalma or presentation of an Excellence in Claims Handling program.
Additional books by Zalma are available from Fastcase.com, Thomson Reuters and the American Bar Association. He has also published numerous articles, blogs, white papers, videos and education courses for insurance practitioners. Visit www.zalma.com and https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims-library/ Locals.com https://zalmaoninsurance.locals.com/subscribe and substack.com for more information.