The Great Jewel Theft
The Homeowners Insurance Policy
The Tiffany Kid
Arson for Profit
The Fraud Trained Adjuster
Barry Zalma, Inc.
One of the Top 50 Insurance Blogs
Note Zalma on Insurance is one of fifty top insurance blogs at https://blog.feedspot.com/insurance_law_blogs/
Zalma on Insurance
- Barry Zalma’s Books from Full Court Press & Fastcase.com April 23, 2019
- The Four Corners Rule Strikes Again to Require Defense Not Owed April 23, 2019
- Insurance, Insurance Fraud, and Fun Stories April 22, 2019
- No Good Deed by an Insurer Goes Unpunished April 22, 2019
- Permissive Driver has no Right to Accept or Reject UM Coverage April 19, 2019
- Information Needed to Adjust Claims in the U.S. April 19, 2019
- Warning to California from the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud April 18, 2019
- Books for Everyone Who is Interested in Insurance Claims April 17, 2019
- Gambling Belongs in Casinos not Courts April 17, 2019
- Books for Everyone Interested in Insurance Claims April 16, 2019
- Assignment of Rights Against Insurer is Useless if Insured has no Rights April 16, 2019
- Zalma’s Insurance Fraud Letter – April 15, 2019 April 15, 2019
- Passover is Coming April 12, 2019
- Is it Insurance Fraud or Bankruptcy Fraud? – Ignored April 12, 2019
- Shameless Promotion – Zalma Books April 11, 2019
- Burden to Prove Fulfillment with Warranty on Insured April 11, 2019
- Resources for Everyone Interested in Insurance Law and Insurance Claims April 10, 2019
- Construction Contract Designed to Transfer Risk to Insurers April 10, 2019
- Insurance Claims Books from Major Publishers April 9, 2019
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Zalma On Insurance — The BlogAfter more than 50 years acting as a claims person and insurance coverage lawyer I enjoy reading court decisions concerning insurance. The idea of this blog is to find new cases that are interesting to me and then write a summary. Some of the cases reviewed will be important. Some may be of first impression. Others will be totally unimportant. All will be interesting.
DISCLAIMERThis Blog is made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the publisher. The blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
Ethics is a process of systematically applying, using, defending and recommending concepts of right and wrong behavior. Ethical behavior is required of both parties to a contract of insurance for the system to work. Ethics is the essence of insurance. Ethical behavior is required of both parties to a contract of insurance for the system to work. If any party to the insurance contract acts unethically the ability of insurance to work effectively and profitably will fail. Ethics is the essence of insurance. Since insurance was first created it has been a business of utmost good faith. As a result, the insured and the insurer are expected to treat each other ethically.
Read about this and other insurance books by Barry Zalma at http://zalma.com/zalma-books/