Construction Defects and Insurance
Are you faced with a construction defect claim? Do you insure contractors, builders, sub-contractors, architects, engineers or anyone facing a claim or suit for construction defects? Do you understand insurance of construction defects? Do you understand construction? Do you understand how to investigate, defend, or prosecute a construction defect suit? If not, you need “Construction Defects and Insurance.”
Barry Zalma has updated and re-edited his seminal work Construction Defects Coverage Guide into is the latest addition to Barry Zalma’s insurance claims series of books and articles that will form the most thorough, up-to-date, expert-authored insurance claims guide available today eight Kindle or Paperback Volumes at reasonable prices.
Thorough, yet practical, this series of books form the ideal guide for any professional who works in or frequently interacts with the insurance industry.
Claims professionals, risk managers, producers, underwriters, attorneys (both plaintiff and defense), and business owners will benefit greatly from the ten volume guide. It is also the perfect resource for insurance educators, trainers, and students whose role requires an understanding of insurance law.
The Eight volumes include:
- Volume One : The Structure, The Construction Contract, and Construction Defect Insurance — Kindle book; Paperback
- Volume Two:The Defects andUnderstanding Insurance and Underwriting – Kindle book; Paperback
- Volume Three: Construction Defect Policies – Kindle book; Paperback
- Volume Four: Liability Insurance. – Kindle Book; Paperback
- Volume Five: The Tort of Bad Faith and Construction Defects – Kindle book; Paperback
- Volume Six: Construction Defect Suits – Kindle book; Paperback
- Volume Seven: Tort Defences and the Trial of a Construction Defect Case – Kindle Book; Paperback.
- Volume Eight: Evaluation and Settlement & Alternative Dispute Resolution – Kindle Book; Paperback
Read about these and other insurance books by Barry Zalma at http://zalma.com/zalma-books/