Everything Needed by the Insurance Claims Professional
Over the last 51 years Barry Zalma has dedicated his life to insurance, insurance claims and the need to defeat insurance fraud. He has created the following library of books and other materials to make it possible for insurers and their claims staff to become insurance claims professionals. The monthly Commentary on Insurance Law provides the reader with the opportunity to understand what is new or interesting in insurance claw.
A Journal providing information about insurance, insurance claims handling and insurance law as it changes with new decisions.
A Journal providing information about insurance, insurance claims handling and insurance law as it changes with new decisions from the state and federal appellate courts.Future issues will be issued regularly providing information on new and interesting insurance appellate decisions. Articles included:
- What is Insurance?
- Claims in a Catastrophe
- Misrepresentation or Concealment of a Material Fact
- Only in California “Once” is with “Such Frequency as to Indicate a General Business Practice”
- Accident – the name of Insurance – Needed to Obtain Benefits
- Late Report of Loss Fatal to Claim to Excess Insurer
- The Danger of Retaining an Unlicensed and Dishonest Public Adjuster
- Insurance and the Law of Unintended Consequences
- A CPA’s Obligations with Regard to Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Agent Who Kept Premium Owed To Zurich Loses At Ninth Circuit
- Asbestos Victim Fund Under Investigation.
- If You Do The Crime You Must Do The Time.
- When Reasonable Expectations Are Not Reasonable.
- When A Court Reads And Understands A Policy Justice Is Done
- The Stupidity Of Covering Others For More Than Yourself
- You Can’t Make An Insurer Pay For Coverage You Didn’t Buy
- Appraisers Can’t Determine Amount Without First Determining Cause Of Loss
- First Party Insurance Appraisers & Causation.
- Ethical Behavior & Success.
- Rescission – The Equitable Remedy.
- Subrogation And The Tort Remedy.
- Preparing A Case For Trial
Read about these and other insurance books by Barry Zalma at http://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims-library/